Dr. Michael J. Zachareas
Micheal J. Zachareas, MD of New England Urology is a board-certified urologist with clinical interests in male and female urology, including infertility, prostate and stone disease, and oncology. He specializes in minimally invasive treatment and is affiliated with Northeast Health System. He is currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Zachareas is a native of New York who attended Boston University in 1988. He returned to New England in 2003 and founded New England Urology in 2006.
Credentials and associations
- Undergraduate SchoolUniversity of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan1991Medical SchoolDetroit, Michigan Wayne State University School of Medicine1997Internship ResidencyWayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan2003Board CertificationAmerican Board of Urology2003Hospital AffiliationsBeverly Hospital
- Beverly Hospital at Danvers
- Addison Gilbert HospitalProfessional OrganizationsAmerican Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Urological Association
- American Association of Clinical UrologistsCommunity AffiliationsRotary Club of Manchester/Essex
- Proud supporter of the Beverly Police and Fire Departments
- Proud sponsor of the Jimmy Fund